Veterinary and Rehabilation
Our bright and comfortable clinic is located in a central location, with consultation 7 days a week (Including Sundays and Public Holidays).
Our emphasis is always on compassionate care and ethnics, and we go to great lengths to make our patients feel welcome and at ease. Since all of the employees of our clinic have numerous pets themselves, we deeply value the importance of animals in our lives and we strive to reflect this in the care of our patients.
We offer a unique combination of conventional and complementary medicine - a genuinely holistic approach – to establish and maintain the health and welfare of our patients.
We provide all the services that you would expect from a veterinary clinic, with a few extras that make our service unique.
Our Services include:
- Puppy & Kitten Health checks
- Surgeries & Dental care
- Diagnostic tests
- Diagnostic digital imaging
- Health checks for pet travel
- Hospitalized care and boarding
- Allergy tests for food & indoor allergens
- Rehabilitation with hydrotheraphy, acupuncture, neuromuscular electrical stimulation and ultrasonic
- Home visits when required
- 24 hours emergency service when required
Veterinarian attending are:
- Gianuario Marotta
- Stanley Browing
Information on the most common diseases of both canine and feline can be found here. Includes symptoms, diagnosis and treatment/prevention.
After Hours Emergency
9am-9pm (Mon-Sat) 10am - 6pm (Sun)
Visa & Master